Monday, October 13, 2014

Tavin's Blessing Day


On September 7th we blessed Tavin in my parent's ward in Burley. It was such a special day for us as a family. Tavin is definitely one loved little guy. We had grandparents, friends, and family come for his day and I can't even begin to describe how humbling and sweet it was to see my baby blessed by such good, wonderful men and hear the blessing his dad gave to him. Tavin is going to grow up with lots of aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins who will be great examples and we feel so grateful.

I love this gospel and knowing that our family can be together forever.


The night before Tavin was blessed we had dinner at my parent's house with my grandparents who traveled from Salt Lake City. I love this picture. How cute is his cousin/my sister's baby? They are three months apart and he is the most ADORABLE little guy!



This is one of my favorite people on earth. I met Bob when I was 12 and he taught me how to first ride a horse. He has become almost like another grandpa to me and my family and we love him more then he knows. It was amazing to introduce Tavin to him. I love this picture so so much!



Seriously he looked so perfect!


Do you think he knew he looked cute?


Tavin and one of my best friend's little girl. {little lady's man}



My mama and Tav's sweet grandma


Then after we ate...and ate. Seriously, we know how to party.


Cuddles with Grandpa and Grandma Stoker. His sweet little cousin is only 11 days younger. I can't wait to see them grow up together.


Grandma Stoker and Brady's mom...Tavin's grandma.


4 generations with my Grandma Smack. One of my most favorite pictures.



Thank you to everyone who came. We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive