Thursday, May 15, 2014

thirty-three weeks.

How Far Along? 33 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 18 pounds
Maternity Clothes? No, but how I wish I did! I am down to rotating between about 5 different outfits.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Not great, toss and turn a lot, but I love feeling the baby at night. He is really active at this time.
Best Moment of the Week: We had a doctor’s appointment and Brady got to find the heartbeat with the Doppler. It was so fun and he found a good strong heartbeat! The doctor did say that I am measuring a week behind, so hopefully he starts growing a little more into a chubby baby.
Miss Anything? Sleep, energy and a runny egg.
Movement: Constantly! I don’t think he stops anymore. He is always rolling, kicking and stretching ALL the time. He must be getting a little cramped in there.
Food Cravings: I had Italian ice with my sister and discovered I have a pregnancy craving for that! It was soooo good!
Anything making you queasy or sick? I have had a few mornings where I get to work and feel a little queasy like I did in the first trimester, strange, but it doesn’t stick around too long and then I feel better.
Gender: Little boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Mainly being sore and tired all the time!
Belly Button In or Out? Out
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: Happy most of the time, but I have had a couple of mental breakdowns. Thankfully they are just when I am by myself so no one has to witness them!
Looking Forward To: Baby Shower this weekend! I am so grateful for my sister-in-laws and mother-in-law and all their hard work. I feel very blessed and loved and can’t wait to celebrate with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive