Thursday, April 3, 2014

twenty-seven weeks

How Far Along? 27 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: Doctor appointment next week, so we will see…
Maternity Clothes? Nope, I am loving a couple of maxi dresses though-they are so comfortable these days.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: err, the same. Bad. But I do love just lying there feeling baby move J
Best Moment of the Week: Not really pregnancy related, but I loved attending the General Women’s Conference with my sister, it was a such a good experience. And all week Brady has made the most delicious home cooked dinners. I can’t believe how happy this can make a pregnant lady and I just love him so much for doing this for us!
Miss Anything? I could really take an over easy egg.
Movement: Oh yes, still loving it
Food Cravings: Lemon flavored things, applesauce, key lime yogurt and this week I discovered that cocoa powder on my bran flakes in the morning is like the best thing on earth!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still just random smells-they are so strong.
Gender: Mini Brady
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Congested, sore ribs and hips.
Belly Button In or Out? Outie
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: Pretty darn happy and really looking forward to our “babymoon” in a couple weeks with some time off for both of us!

Looking Forward To: Conference this weekend and getting the glucose test over with next week-we will officially be in the last leg and it feels so crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive