Sunday, March 30, 2014

Updated.

Well I finally did it! I have been wanting to update this blog for a long time now and just kept putting it off. I have been documenting the pregnancy, but nothing has made it onto the blog. This morning we woke up to this...

and I decided it was time to finally get the blog all updated. (Yeah, so much for Spring.)

We have been pretty busy in the "Burg" and I am regretting not writing all the last few months events down because we have had some pretty exciting things happen! We found out we were pregnant at the end of October, I surprised Brady on his birthday with the news! We had an awesome holiday season, it may have been my favorite one ever. And this semester has been non-stop, Brady is doing a program called IBC, which requires him to "run" a business on campus. He was put in a group assigned to sell a food and they sell pretzel bites called Pinch of Salt. They are tasty, but I don't think he would care if he ever ate another pretzel again.
 We are in schedule mode, waking up at 4:45 every morning to go to the gym (OK, he does this every morning...I do this about 3 times a week) then he makes breakfast while I get ready, he is off to school around 7:45 and I head to work at 8:30. We are lucky enough that most days we have lunch together at 12:30 and then Brady is usually working the booth in the afternoon and I head back to work until about 6. I am blessed that most days I get home and Brady has a tasty dinner all made up for us and then it is homework/cleaning/running errands until we hit the sack at about 9:30. That is our life and then we wake up and do it all over again. The last few weeks we added in a second job, cleaning the credit union I work at for a couple of hours, 3 times a week. Then we come home and I am ready to crash! But we are grateful to have the little extra income for when the baby comes.
So now that I am all caught up hopefully it will stay that way and in 93 days I can document our life as a family of THREE!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I should offer to clean ours you know how bad our cleaners were at ask the locations. Glad to hear you're doing so well hun!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive