Sunday, March 30, 2014

twenty-six weeks.

How Far Along? 26 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 13 pounds
Maternity Clothes? No, I am really hoping I won’t have to, but my closet is getting limited.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Pretty rough this week and I haven’t been able to fall into a “deep” sleep, so I just kind of toss and turn and lay there feeling baby move. He is a night owl!
Best Moment of the Week: Finally finding the most perfect dresser. I love love love it and it was such a good deal. Needless to say, I am one happy girl! Another great moment was realizing that we are in double digits and passed the 100 day mark to D-day!
Miss Anything? No!
Movement: TONS. I told Brady I think we hit a point where I can feel EVERYTHING! His little arms, legs, bum, head, elbows and knees are all over the place and he is a mover and shaker. He gets the hiccups a few times a week and likes to push really hard and then quits (I think he is stretching) it is my favorite J When he pushes and I put my hand there its neat to know it won’t be long until his little hand is wrapped around my finger.
Food Cravings: Applesauce, Nutella, Graham Crackers, Peanut Butter and Lemon flavored EVERYTHING
Anything making you queasy or sick? Certain things still smell so weird to me.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: He is in my ribs, which isn't too bad yet, but I do start to feel achy around mid afternoon. I am also always congested still in the mornings and serious hip pain all the time!
Belly Button In or Out? Out
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: So happy! Except I did have one “pregnancy meltdown” moment last night, I was mopping the floor and knocked the bucket over and water went everywhere and I started bawling over it. Brady quickly started helping me clean it up and was probably thinking I needed mental help. About 5 minutes I was over it and wondered what just happened?
Looking Forward To: 2 weeks and we are officially in the third trimester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive