Sunday, March 30, 2014

twenty weeks.

How Far Along? 20 Weeks, holy cow! Halfway there!
Total Weight Gain: 6 pounds 
Maternity Clothes? No but I have to order a belly band because some of my jeans are DONE buttoning up.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: So bad. I am starting to dread bedtime and all I do is toss and turn and my hips just ache so bad I can’t sleep. I talked to the Doctor about it today and she said to but heat on them so I hope it helps.
Best Moment of the Week: Finding out that we are having a sweet little BOY! I could not be more excited it was one of the best experiences of my life. We are so in love with him and I feel so lucky to have my little man.
Miss Anything? A goodnight’s sleep.
Movement: Tons. We love feeling him.
Food Cravings: Sugar Cookies, veggie sandwiches, water
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, feeling good
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: no.
Symptoms: I feel huge, sleepless nights, constant bathroom visits
Belly Button In or Out? The top is starting to poke through!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: So happy this week, and tired
Looking Forward To: baby boy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive