Sunday, March 30, 2014

twenty-one weeks.

How Far Along? 21 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 7 pounds
Maternity Clothes? No, but I have been using a rubber band with most of my jeans
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Awful! Charlie horses are a nightly occurrence, my hips throb and wake me up every hour and constant bathroom breaks
Best Moment of the Week: Going baby boy shopping and buying little outfits! This little guy is going to be stylin’. The other night I was having Brady feel him kick and then we just watched my stomach and SAW the kicks…It was so crazy!
Miss Anything? A good nights sleep. Ha! This has only begun, I know, I know.
Movement: Tons! I am loving every single kick and they are getting so strong!
Food Cravings: Veggie Sandwiches, hot sauce, sugar cookies
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nada
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Super tired, kicks, hormonal acne,tummy popping out!
Belly Button In or Out? It is an outie!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: happy, happy, happy.
Looking Forward To: Baby stuff coming in the mail that I ordered online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive