Sunday, March 30, 2014

nineteen weeks.


How Far Along? 19 weeks! I seriously cannot believe we are almost halfway there!
Total Weight Gain: 6 pounds. Brady and I weighed ourselves like we owned it at the grocery store. haha According the pregnancy weight tracker I am right on track
Maternity Clothes? Nope, but I officially can’t button one of my low rise slacks and I think my time is limited in pencil skirts, they are feeling so tight. It should get interesting trying to find outfits for work really soon.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Ugh, horrible. I have the worst restless legs, Charlie horses in my calves a few times a week and I always wake up every couple of hours super stiff from sleeping on my side and have to get a drink because my mouth gets so dry.
Best Moment of the Week: Dad finally felt a kick! It was so great I loved it and he loved it. We were laying on the coach watching the Olympics and I could feel the baby moving so I put his hand on my stomach and the baby gave him a great big kick!
Miss Anything? A good nights rest
Movement: Yes, lots! I think I might have even felt some good rolls
Food Cravings: Water…I am always so thirsty, pancakes and Nutella
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, feeling great.
Gender: We find out next week. This is way worse than waiting for Christmas, this week cannot go by fast enough!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Big growing belly, hungry all the time, thirsty all the time, tired all the time.
Belly Button In or Out? Looks like its going to be an outie, it is getting very close.
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: Happy and TIRED
Looking Forward To: Next weeks ultrasound!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive