Sunday, March 30, 2014

twenty-two weeks.

How Far Along? 22 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 9 pounds! Whoa mama!
Maternity Clothes? No, none yet. Just loving leggings and t-shirts
Stretch Marks? no
Sleep: a little better the last couple of nights. I have been adjusting a couple different pillows under my hips, belly and back and one between my legs. It is quite the process especially when I have to get up to go the bathroom to arrange it all over again but I haven’t been quite as sore in the mornings…just somewhat! Haha excited for the little things right?
Best Moment of the Week: Brady’s parents came up and visited for a couple days and we had a blast and once again just reminded us how hard it is to live away from loved ones! But we had a really good time and Susan brought me the cutest burp cloths and we went baby boy shopping…oh what fun! We also found the best deal on a swing and it was so fun to come home from work and it was set up in the living room!
Miss Anything? Sleep.
Movement: Lots more but I am really looking forward to being able to feel him constantly. I love every little kick and punch and they are the most reassuring feeling.
Food Cravings: Still veggie sandwiches, Brady and I stopped at a little sandwich shop here in Rexburg and got the BLT, they loaded it with sprouts and tomatoes and it was heavenly! And hot sauce, bananas and chocolate, and avocados.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, feeling great!
Gender: Sweet sweet baby boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I am congested every morning and I get light headed easily after I work out if I stand up to fast, big growing belly and I get so emotional with sentimental stuff J
Belly Button In or Out? Out. And it keeps growing farther and farther out.
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: Happy!
Looking Forward To: Finding a dresser to makeover for baby A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive