Sunday, March 30, 2014

twenty-three weeks.

How Far Along? 23 Weeks, baby is the size of a papaya.
Total Weight Gain: around 10 pounds…weigh in next week at our appointment
Maternity Clothes? None yet!
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: I dread going to bed every night cause I know I am going to wake up with the worst sore hips and sure enough I have not been disappointed. Every single morning I am so sore and stiff.
Best Moment of the Week: Feeling how active he is getting! I used to just feel him mostly at night or in the morning but now at work and during the day he is a kicking/punching machine. I know these are going to get harder but I don’t care, I love feeling him and knowing everything is ok! I took a sick day earlier this week and was soaking my sore hips in the tub and I could literally see little bumps and rolls really distinctly. It was crazy! And another exciting thing this week, my sister in law found out she is having a boy too! They are due about 4 weeks from each other. I am excited for them to be little buddies!
Miss Anything? Just not being sore, but other than that I think I am liking pregnancy!
Movement: Tons!!
Food Cravings: Still just my veggie sandwiches, Nutella and graham crackers and fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick? No!
Gender: Boy J
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I am still pretty congested in the mornings, I have been this whole pregnancy and I am just convinced I will be until he is born. I am also a little tired of the rash on the side of my face, it is so irritating and for the most part my skin is actually clear, it just doesn't really look like it with this rash.
Belly Button In or Out? Out and pushing out more every day!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time:  Pretty happy this week!
Looking Forward To: Going home for our nephew’s first birthday party and doing baby shopping with my sister-in-laws!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive