Sunday, March 30, 2014

twenty-five weeks.

How Far Along? 25 Weeks, 15 to go…so crazy!
Total Weight Gain: 13 pounds
Maternity Clothes? No
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: I was starting to feel a lot better about sleep and had a couple of fairly good nights but the last couple have been ROUGH!
Best Moment of the Week: My sister had her baby! He is absolutely adorable and a whole new wave of emotions came over me that our little guy will be here soon! I can’t wait to meet and snuggle him.
Miss Anything? No, I really am liking pregnancy!
Movement: Tons!!! Wow, we hit a new milestone with movements, the other day I was laughing out loud because of all his dancing moves. It was so fun and my favorite part of pregnancy.
Food Cravings: Applesauce, Nutella, fruit and lemon flavored everything
Anything making you queasy or sick? Just the smell of my coats…weird? Every time I put one on I think it smells really weird! I am definitely washing everyone of them this weekend, and then maybe soon I can pack them up and we can have Spring weather?
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Round ligament pain returned, restless nights, and the rib pain is here…oh my goodness it takes my breath away. It is pretty painful.
Belly Button In or Out? Sticking Out
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: Happy!
Looking Forward To: Still in search of a dresser for the baby room, I am getting so frustrated I can’t find one because I really want to do this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive