Sunday, March 30, 2014

seventeen weeks.

How Far Along? 17 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 3+ pounds, my appetite is finally kicking it. I really have not been that hungry during pregnancy but I think I surprised Brady with how much I ate at the taco bus the other day-sooo good.
Maternity Clothes? No, I did wear a pair of skinny jeans that felt more snug then usual though
Stretch Marks? No, this would be nice if it was always my answer-not counting on it!
Sleep: Good, I am getting better at sleeping on my side and it doesn't even bother me when I get up to go to the bathroom. Now it’s just part of the deal. I hope I feel this way every 2 hours in a few months!
Best Moment of the Week: Finally the first little “flicks” from baby! I had been paying more attention to everything I felt in my stomach and had noticed these little flicks for a couple of days but honestly wasn't sure. I felt them about 3 times for a couple of days around where my uterus would be and I am pretty sure that is her/him!
Miss Anything? Deli Sandwiches, I am so sick of grilled cheese.
Movement:  Yes! Finally!
Food Cravings: Still wanting that Jimmy Johns gourmet veggie sandwich with extra veggies please! And apples, the other day one of my co-workers was eating one and my mouth literally started to salivate.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really, just tuna
Gender: I am so excited to find out in 3 weeks! It cannot come fast enough.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Little kicks and I really feel like my belly has popped this week, I was standing in the bathroom after my shower the other night and was like, holy cow this is no joke!
Belly Button In or Out? Flatish
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: So happy, hormones are kicking in and I get all mushy and teary eyed over so much and feeling healthy this week has helped a ton.
Looking Forward To: Ordering the stroller and car seat hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive