Sunday, March 30, 2014

fifteen and sixteen weeks.

How Far Along? 15 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: Dr apt coming up so we will see….
Maternity Clothes? No, but the top button on my pants feels so much better undone!
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Sleep: Ok. I have been trying to sleep more on my left side and it is not working out so well, I toss and turn all night lately and then as soon as I do fall asleep I feel like I wake up to go the bathroom.
Best Moment of the Week: It was kind of a rough week. I was sicker than a dog a couple of times and wanting to feel better.  But I do feel like I had more energy.
Miss Anything? Clear skin.
Movement: No, I am patiently waiting to feel the first flutters!!
Food Cravings: Veggies, veggie sandwiches and smoothies
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still the thought of tuna and hamburger
Gender: Still predicting girl but I am more on the fence
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Lovely acne, bigger belly
Belly Button In or Out? In.
Wedding Rings On or Off? On.
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: Happy except when feeling sick!
Looking Forward To: Doctor appointment coming up, they are so reassuring!!


How Far Along? 16 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds (what the?? This surprised me and honestly was a little upsetting but the doctor reassured me I am on track and it’s just fine)
Maternity Clothes? No, I don’t own any yet!
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Better. I am getting more comfortable on my side and having lots of crazy vivid dreams, it’s like watching a movie all night!
Best Moment of the Week: Finally getting to hear the baby’s cute little heartbeat! And also finding out that everything is good and normal, this is always a relief J
Miss Anything? No, I am starting to enjoy pregnancy more and more
Movement: Sometimes I think I may have felt a little “flutter” but then I think it is just my stomach making wild bubbles. So, I have no idea!
Food Cravings: Still veggie sandwiches from Jimmy Johns. I did have some tempura fried sushi the other day and thought I had died and gone to heaven, holy crap that was good!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still just when Brady asks if I want a tuna fish sandwich with him
Gender: I honestly have no idea! I am really on the fence lately, which is fine with me because at our appointment we set the date for our 20 week ultrasound to find out the gender!!! I am beyond excited and counting down the days, I am sooooo happy with either boy or girl, just anxious to find out so I can start doing some planning.
Labor Signs: No, thank goodness
Symptoms: Maybe flutters?? Veggie sandwich cravings, tooting like a crazy person and nasty acne-ugh.
Belly Button In or Out? In, but defiantly starting to look a little flatter
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: Happy!!

Looking Forward To: 4 weeks away when we find out the gender, feeling some good strong kicks and feeling healthier. At the doctors I told her how miserable I was last week (almost passed out, horrible stomach aches and nausea) she said I was probably pretty dehydrated and should have gotten an IV and fluids-yikes! If it happens again I have to go in and get fluids so I am drinking water like a mad woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive