Sunday, March 30, 2014

eighteen weeks.

How Far Along? 18 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 4 Pounds, for the first time in pregnancy I have been ravenous! SO I am sure at our appointment it will be like 10
Maternity Clothes?  No, things are snug but still fitting OK
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Off and On, some nights I sleep pretty good until I have to wake up to go the bathroom and some nights I am tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. This sleeping on my left side is killing me, I always wake up with a sore left shoulder.
Best Moment of the Week: It was a pretty quiet week over here, but I am loving all the kicks that are coming more often and feeling stronger. I ate way to many tootsie rolls the other day and about ten minutes later this baby went on a crazy kickin spree, It was so funny!
Miss Anything? Clear skin, still breaking out around my mouth and jawline and I am soooo over it, I know it’s hormonal but it is so frustrating.
Movement: Oh yes! I can’t wait until Brady can feel them.
Food Cravings: We went to a seminar and they had deli sandwiches, I gave all my turkey to Brady and it was THE best veggie sandwich, I could probably eat one every day. I also have been craving salty/sweet so I am loving pretzels in Nutella for a treat.
Anything making you queasy or sick? For the first time Brady made a tuna sandwich and it didn't make me want to gag. So maybe that is passing!
Gender: AH! 2 weeks, I seriously can’t stop counting down. This has been a really exciting part of pregnancy. I am anxious for the 20 week ultrasound and announcing the gender to family. I really don’t care anymore what he/she is…I just want a healthy he/she.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Acne, the worst symptom by far has been the crazy painful Charlie horses I have woken up with, they wake me up and I am about in tears (which freaks Brady out) and go away but then my calf is sore the next day. I HATE them.
Belly Button In or Out? It is sooooo flat. It cracks me up, it looks really weird.
Wedding Rings On or Off? ON
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: Happy and moody….emotional? I hate it and I try to keep my emotions in check but I feel so excited one minute and ready to cry the next. It is frustrating.
Looking Forward To: 2 weeks! Boy or Girl????? And more baby shopping this weekend. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive