Sunday, March 30, 2014

twelve weeks.

December 18, 2013

How Far Along? 12 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Nope, my pants were all to big so now they just “fit”
Stretch Marks? None
Sleep: Good, I keep waking up on my back though, I have been trying to sleep on my side cause I am a back sleeper but I always end up flipping over. I might have to get one of those sleep pillows…
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing baby on the ultrasound! He/she was flipping over and rolling. It was so crazy and went from being surreal to real! I loved the feeling of seeing “our” baby J
Miss Anything? Runny yolks when I make my eggs and deli sandwiches!
Movement: No, but I think right now that is what I am most excited for!
Food Cravings: Oranges, Apricot jam,
Anything making you queasy or sick? Tuna Fish and Hamburgers (Brady doesn't appreciate this haha)
Gender: Right now Brady is predicting Boy and I can’t make up my mind
Labor Signs: No, glad I don’t have to answer this question for awhile.
Symptoms: Muffin Top of a stomach, pregnancy fuzzy brain! haha
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: Happy, honestly the last few weeks were really hard for me I was just so worried something was wrong and couldn't quiet my mind. It is a good thing I married a great guy who is so reassuring!
Looking Forward To: Christmas! Going to tell the rest of the family that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive