Sunday, June 8, 2014

thirty-six weeks.

How Far Along? 36 weeks! Officially 9 months pregnant!
Total Weight Gain: 22 Pounds 
Maternity Clothes? Nope
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Definitely has been worse. This week hasn't been nearly as bad, thank goodness!
Best Moment of the Week: Realizing it could be baby month, feeling a lot better and being able to go for walks and setting up more of the baby items.
Miss Anything? I do miss some things, but pregnancy has been an amazing experience.
Movement: Oh yes, I can tell he is squished in there so lots of pokes and jabs and stretches
Food Cravings: Nothing too exciting, I can tell my stomach is really squished and I can’t handle a big meal very well.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Onions still are not sounding to great but other than that feeling good!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not yet…
Symptoms: I have not only had hip pain this last week but have been so sore in my inner thighs. I can hardly lift my legs sometimes and if I sit for more than a half hour I waddle. Haha! Now I totally understand it!
Belly Button In or Out? Out
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: Happy, loving my time with Brady right now. We have had some fun date nights and hope to squeeze in a few more and celebrate our 2 year anniversary!

Looking Forward To: Baby Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive