Friday, June 27, 2014

thirty-nine weeks.

How Far Along? 39 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 23 Pounds
Maternity Clothes? No, but getting a little sad that I won’t be “dressing the bump” soon.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: I have never woken up so much during the night. I wake up about every two hours either starving or having to go to the bathroom. I guess it is pretty good preparation!
Best Moment of the Week: Brady’s parents, sister and our nephew came to visit over the weekend. We had a really good time and ate the best Thai food!
Miss Anything? Nope, just wishing I was missing being pregnant and holding a new baby in my arms J
Movement: Tons. He is so big and strong sometimes I feel like my stomach is going to burst.
Food Cravings: Thai food! Seriously, Thai Kitchen in Idaho Falls is so good.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Tuna and Onions
Gender: Baby Boy!
Labor Signs: I have had off and on mild contractions a few times and really bad lower back pain. That is a whole new ball game. At our 39 week appointment we found out that I am still 2 cent. Dilated and 75% effaced, the doctor did a membrane sweep to start things up a little bit but it has been a couple days and we are still waiting. Hopefully their won’t be a 40 week update and I won’t have to get induced.
Symptoms: See labor signs!
Belly Button In or Out? Out
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: Happy and emotional. So ready and so overwhelmed but mostly excited.

Looking Forward To: Heading to the hospital and bringing home baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive