Wednesday, May 7, 2014

thirty-two weeks.

How Far Along? 32 Weeks, 8 months!
Total Weight Gain: 17+ pounds
Maternity Clothes? No
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Had my up and down days with sleep this week. Some nights were not so bad and other days I was forced to get up from the annoying hip pain.
Best Moment of the Week: Realizing how very very close we are! We had our first prenatal class and it was exciting and also scary and extremely nerve racking as I started to dwell on what is ahead!
Miss Anything? Feeling “healthy” I have been blessed with a healthy pregnancy, but feeling groggy and losing energy is setting in and I have times when I just feel like…blah. What makes up for these moments is I usually find myself sitting quietly feeling the baby move all over J
Movement: So much. He loves to stretch and it is funny to watch my stomach go into so many different shapes when he does this. He also kicks pretty hard sometimes it about takes my breath away…I just love it.
Food Cravings: Dark chocolate, toast with butter, cucumbers in ranch
Anything making you queasy or sick? No! I feel great.
Gender: Little guy
Labor Signs: Not yet….
Symptoms: Occasional heartburn, out of breath, short on energy, and always hot
Belly Button In or Out? Out
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: Happy! It is an exciting time!

Looking Forward To: This next weekend I don’t have to work and Brady and I are planning a day in Idaho Falls. I love this time with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive