Sunday, April 27, 2014

thirty weeks.




How Far Along? 30 Weeks, Wow! 10 weeks until D-day. 7 weeks until Full-term!
Total Weight Gain: Appointment next week…
Maternity Clothes? Not yet.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Not great, not terrible. Lots of tossing and turning and I am having a hard time shutting my mind off! There is just so much on my mind!
Best Moment of the Week: We had a great Easter at the Anderson’s! I love Easter it is such a great reminder of the Savior’s sacrifice, His life and His ministry. We are feeling very blessed!
Miss Anything? Just a really runny egg for breakfast…that sounds so good!
Movement: Oh yes! He loves to roll and flip around. It is the best to sit and watch with Brady J
Food Cravings: Scrambled eggs (since I can’t have one over-easy) jelly beans, and veggie sandwiches!
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, feeling good!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Pregnancy hair is awesome, hormonal acne not so much!
Belly Button In or Out? Out, out and sticking even farther out.
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time:  Happy at home, a little miserable at work. It is getting really hard to work an office job and sit for that long. My back is killing by the end of the day and then I can barely think straight!
Looking Forward To: Not too much going on this week and that is what I am looking forward to! It will be great to just “hang out”

How Far Along? 29 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 13+ pounds
Maternity Clothes? No, but I did pick up two more t-shirts from H&M…they fit over the belly so well!
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Vacation this weekend made sleep up and down. I can’t complain it wasn’t too bad but Utah air made me really congested at night.
Best Moment of the Week: I had the best time shopping for baby with Brady. He is one spoiled little guy but it was so worth it because I am feeling a lot more on top of things.
Miss Anything? Sleep and Deli Sandwiches (I told Brady that a sub is all I want after delivery!)
Movement: It was different this week and I think it was all the walking and activities we did in Utah. Now that we are back he is kicking like crazy and I missed it!
Food Cravings: Jelly beans, Nutella/chocolate and veggie subs
Anything making you queasy or sick? No
Gender: Still Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: I have had some pretty good cramps in my legs lately and the rib pain takes my breath away-it gets really uncomfortable.
Belly Button In or Out? Out and poking through almost everything I have!
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody Most of The Time: Happy! This last weekend was one of the best times I have ever had. It was really hard to come back to the work grind but I am grateful for all the time off
Looking Forward To: This weekend we are headed to Burley for Easter-one of my favorite holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive