Sunday, September 16, 2012

6.9.12

To go along with the the wedding pictures I had to make a quick post of our reception. We held the reception the next day at Sweetheart Manor in Burley. My mom and sisters worked so hard to make it beautiful and the treats and everything were so perfect. It was so fun to see so many of our friends and family and have so many people travel just for us! We felt very blessed. After the reception came a trip to Park City, UT for the honeymoon (more pics to come from that!) and it was the perfect ending to our wedding.
I will admit after everything was over Brady and I both struggled getting up and going to work, I am actually still having honeymoon withdrawls, if only I had married someone who didn't spoil me to death it might be easier!






 
Anderson's

 
Anderson Sisters!

 
I love this guy so much! Bob is one of the BEST people I have ever known.

 
Nelson's

 
Thank you Mom! It was all beautiful and so yummy!
 


 
Brady gave me a huge bite!


 
Daddy/Daughter dance!

 
Too Cute!

 
Get Ready Ladies!


 
Look who caught it!

 
Reg & Lisha, I was so happy to see these girls, love them!

 
Our brothers trashed our car!

 
Sisters!

 
Welcome to the family, babe!

 
Brothers!



 
I am one lucky lady!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive